We are excited to gather again this week for our SUNDAY 12PM AL FRESCO SERVICE. This service will be held weekly (weather permitting) outside in our parking lot. All who RSVP are welcome to attend.
Things to know:
- An RSVP will hold your seat(s) until the start of service and seats will be released if you are not on time. (Due to CDC guidelines and 6-feet physical distancing restrictions, we must limit our service attendance to 50 persons per service!).
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to service to allow time for parking and walking towards our parking lot, located at the rear of our church.
- Please maintain a safe distance and await guidance from our Greeters along with temperature checks (All guests are required to have a temperature below 98.9°F).
- Bathrooms are available at limited capacity. Guests must await Cleaning Staff instructions to enter.
- Masks must be worn at all times while on church premises (including outdoor services).
- Canopies will be provided but shade cannot be guaranteed.
- Any seats that remain available at the start of service will be given to “walk-ups” who may like to attend.
Please make sure to read through the entire CDC guidelines and be prepared to meet them if you wish to attend.